Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sense Of Accomplishment

Well today was quite a success in so many ways. After really not wanting to get out if bed, I managed to get out and about rather late, 6:30 AM. Today seemed like a day in which I just wanted to get the run over with but turned put to be a hassle free, almost painfree run. I don't know if it was the running club that was also running out today, and me wanting to compete or whatever, but it was great. Maybe the temperature??? I wish every run from here on out was the same.

Sleep, I do know that my body does not do well with excess sleep, which by my body standards is more than 4/5 hours. For some reason I feel super tired if I sleep more than 5 hours, which is totally against everything you've been told about in regards to getting 8 hous of sleep a night. Maybe I have found the keys to my success.

Food, well yesterday what we had to eat was 1 grilled chicken quesaadilla with rice for lunch and 1 grilled steak quesadilla with rice for dinner. I have found that dairy does not sit well with my body after let's say 5 PM. I guess it needs more time to digest and well we don't want accidents during a race.

No comments:

Post a Comment