Monday, August 20, 2012

August 20, 2012

Another good day on the trail, especially after the weather cast was calling for rain showers. No major pains to report, actually ankle feels significantely better, as do shoulders.

Its about a month and a half left until the marathon and I can't say I'm more excited about it. I need to start finalizing my playlist for the one I have now is too short, I believe comin in at 1:45. I have found that pop, fap, and heavy metal provide the best motivation and others tend to slow me down mentally. Nothing like Pitbull and Metallica blasting through the Shures.

My equipment needs replacing soon also as I have had my running shoes for about 3 months and put some nice road on them. Will def be getting the same pair Nike Free Run 3, in neon blue of course. Till manana.

No comments:

Post a Comment