Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday

So what does one think about whilst running? Many things actually, but the funny thing is that after a couple of steps your mind wonders off to another idea, thought, or problem. Kinda like looking at clouds, you stare and your mind creates an image and then wonders off slightly and when it comes back your image has morphed into something else. You would think that it would serve as a purpose to meditate or problem solve while I'm sure for some, it does not for me.

Todays run went fairly well, considering I failed to go run the past three days in the morning. My only cualm is running too fast, for me, at about 8 minutes per mile. My concern is that I want to finish the race without stopping and do not want to run out of energy. I plan on one more long run, hopefully 18 here in another week and use that as measuring stick. Till manana.

No comments:

Post a Comment